Carolyn’s neighbor gave her two giant bags of yellow grapefruits from her tree and I jumped at the chance to take some home with me when she offered. Did you know that the grapefruit got its name from the way it grows in clusters (like grapes) on the tree? There is no mistaking a grapefruit …
Welcome to Foodiddy
I created this space to document my passion for hanging out in my own kitchen - trying new recipes or creating my own. I also enjoy exploring and blogging about new restaurants, wineries, breweries, food trucks, and local food events with friends.
Thanks for reading my blog and giving me a reason to keep on writing.
Subscribe to Foodiddy
- An Evening With Chef Curtis Stone
- The Art of Pizza Making at the Napoli Culinary Academy
- Dreaming Dog Brewery – Your New Best Friend
- Creamy Sweet Pepper Soup
- Dinner, Books and Carrots
- Dim Sum Sunday with Friends
- The Rind Patio Preview
- High-Hand Nursery presents Lavender Picking at Maple Rock Gardens