My Mom and I used to go on holiday home tours back when we lived in the San Jose/Willow Glen area of Northern CA and I haven’t been to one since moving to Sacramento 17 years ago. It’s no secret to friends and family and long time blog readers that I’m a little obsessed with decorating my …
Welcome to Foodiddy
I created this space to document my passion for hanging out in my own kitchen - trying new recipes or creating my own. I also enjoy exploring and blogging about new restaurants, wineries, breweries, food trucks, and local food events with friends.
Thanks for reading my blog and giving me a reason to keep on writing.
Subscribe to Foodiddy
- An Evening With Chef Curtis Stone
- The Art of Pizza Making at the Napoli Culinary Academy
- Dreaming Dog Brewery – Your New Best Friend
- Creamy Sweet Pepper Soup
- Dinner, Books and Carrots
- Dim Sum Sunday with Friends
- The Rind Patio Preview
- High-Hand Nursery presents Lavender Picking at Maple Rock Gardens